If you’ve been following along on Instagram, you know the last few weeks have been travel central…so here’s what I carry to make the process as streamlined as possible!
What’s in my bag:
- The Leica M which I’m loving for travel, as it is lightweight & more compact than DSLRs
- Michael Kors Double Wrap Leather Watch I wear a wrist watch set to the local time I have traveled to and keep my iPhone on NY time so that I can stay in touch on email and post to social channels in appropriate real time
- Clare Vivier silk scarf a scarf is an easy thing to throw on and dress up your look from day to night if you don’t have time to go back to the hotel. I also spray my scarf with perfume as an extra layer of refreshing the way you feel
- Hermes Passport Wallet when I’m not carrying my Coach Travel Wallet which I use as a master catch all of airplane tickets, money, itinerary, coins, and transportation tickets, this Hermes is simple and indiscreet.
- Ralph Lauren Gentleman’s Card Case I like to keep my wallet as slim, simple, and lightweight as possible so that I may slip it in a pocket and go for times I don’t need to take everything with me.
- Steven Alan Monroe Sunglasses for the sun and for the travel days you don’t wear makeup.
- Of a Kind Nude iPhone Wallet I use the little pockets to hold business cards!
- Silver Travel Pill Case I bought recently from a shop window on Royal Street in New Orleans because nobody has time for a headache when you’re looking at beauty like this…
*Plaid alpaca throw and sheepskin rug are from our adventures through Chile’s Patagonia